On Friday, April 29, 2022, the Rapid Molecular Testing Centre at 460 Springbank Drive will close permanently. This is the result of low testing volumes and the increase in access to Rapid Antigen Testing in the community.
As of April 29, 2022, COVID-19 testing will be available at the following locations:
- Carling Assessment Centre at 656 Elizabeth St., London.
Appointments can be booked online at www.covidtestinglm.ca and by phone at 519-685-8500, ext. 75503.
- MyHealth Testing Centre at 279 Wharncliffe Rd. N., Suite 024.
Book your appointment through https://www.covid-response.ca/ or call 1-888-637-8661.
- Participating pharmacies – visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/assessment-centre-locations to find a pharmacy near you.
- Some family physician offices – please check with your family physician.
- Rapid Antigen Testing in the community – check https://covid-19.ontario.ca/rapid-test-locator to find a participating pharmacy or grocery location to pick up a free COVID-19 rapid antigen test kit for at-home use.
Please book your COVID-19 testing appointments online as much as possible.
If you have any questions about testing at the Carling Assessment Centre, please send them through www.covidtestinglm.ca.