We are pleased to share with all employees the final Market Review Survey Report.
At a November 14th webinar, we heard about the process undertaken to collect these data and develop this report and received an overview of the data and findings. We also discussed how it will support human resources efforts in primary care, and how it will help shape advocacy efforts moving forward.
We will be working with AFHTO and the Alliance for Healthier Communities in their upcoming government relations and other advocacy efforts.
Find out more:
- Webinar (Nov. 14): video recording – password is crw20231114
- Webinar (Nov. 14): Powerpoint presentation; communications and advocacy presentation
- Executive summary – Market Survey Report
- Full Market Survey Report
- Plain language summary and key messages that will guide conversations with government officials.
Questions about the report?
Submit them to AFHTO here. AFHTO will put together a Q&A document based on your questions and we will circulate that when we receive it.