The Thames Valley Family Health Team does not have doctors on staff. We work in a voluntary partnership with doctors’ groups or clinics, but doctors still manage their own operations and decide whether or not to take on new patients.
We regret that we are not aware of any physicians taking new patients at this time.
Here are some options to consider:
- If you’re wondering whether a specific doctor or clinic is taking on new patients, please contact their office directly to ask the question.
- The London Academy of Medicine occasionally lists doctors accepting new patients — https://www.ldam.ca/find-a-doctor.
- Register with Health Care Connect — a government service that connects patients to doctors or nurse practitioners — http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/ms/healthcareconnect/public/default.aspx
- College of Physicians and Surgeons’ list of physicians (https://doctors.cpso.on.ca/) — you can find contact info for other physicians in your preferred area and call them to see if they’re accepting patients.
- Word of mouth … talking to people you know and asking them to ask their family doctor to take you on as a patient.