The Thames Valley Family Health Team will provide patient care with the following principles in mind:
- Dignity – Treating all persons with a disability as valued and deserving patients.
- Independence – Supporting the use of assistive devices, service animals, and support persons in order to participate in all our programs and services.
- Integration – Promoting and allowing people with disabilities to benefit from the same services, in the same or similar way as other clients. If integration does not serve the needs of patients with disabilities, TVFHT will use alternate measures to provide services.
- Equal Opportunity -TVFHT will provide all patients the same opportunity to benefit from our services.
If you would like to give us feedback, including complaints, send us an email. Please include your contact information so that we can:
- confirm we’ve received your feedback
- ask you to help us understand your concern and any ideas you have for improvement
If you agree, we’ll contact you again after we’ve looked at the situation and let you know of the results.