To our healthcare colleagues:
We hope you will find this listing of TVFHT and local clinical resources helpful.
If you have any suggestions about additional content, please forward them to [email protected] and we will be in touch.
On this page:
- Group programs – patient self management
- Drug information from TVFHT pharmacists
- Free medication for the “working poor” – find out about GreenShield Care’s Essential Medicine Program
- EMR templates
- Community health resources
- Medical directives
- Patient resources from TVFHT
- Connect with primary care leaders in your region
- TVFHT’s Privacy Program
Drug information – from TVFHT clinical pharmacists
- The Dose – newsletter with the latest drug info
- Pharmacotherapy Foundations: Prescribing, Drug Information, and Critical Appraisal Basics
- Digital Health Coalition – EMR templates for common referral and requisition forms in Accuro, PSS/Telus, Adobe PDF and Word
- Directives currently in use by TVFHT
Community health resources
Looking for a community agency? Try these listings:
- Local: Community Navigators for you and your patients
- Local: Southwesthealthline.ca
- Province-wide and local: 211.ca
Patient resources from TVFHT
- See the information we provide in advance of appointments or as general self management advice.
Connect with primary care leaders in our region
Connect with the primary care network/alliance in your region for the latest on primary care transformation.
- Elgin Primary Care Alliance – contact Elgin PCA at [email protected] and sign up for the emails from Drs. Kellie Scott and Jillian Toogood. The Elgin PCA website will be live later this summer!
- London Middlesex Primary Care Alliance – contact LMPCA at [email protected] and sign up for their monthly email.
- Oxford Primary Care Network – contact Oxford PCN at [email protected] and sign up for their monthly email.
Our Privacy Program
- Privacy information and policies available to patients and the general public